For MINDFULNESS MEDITATION COURSES and workshops in Waverton please look in the meditation page.
FENG SHUI COURSE – coming up late in 2016
“UNBLOCK YOUR HOME, UNBLOCK YOUR LIFE: THE GENTLE POWER OF FENG SHUI”
Presented by Dr. Ana Brandão from Living in Harmony Classical Feng Shui
LEARN HOW TO UNBLOCK THE FLOW OF CHI OF YOUR HOME TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS AND FINANCES.
Learn from an expert the principles of Feng Shui in a very practical way with unique and unpublished information about the Southern Hemisphere Ba Gua.
- Flow of Chi: unblocking the flow of your life
- Five Elements and Yin and Yang: harmonising the energies of your home
- Positioning: learn how to change your furniture to attract what you want in life
- Magic Square: discover your lucky number and directions
- The Ba Gua: understanding the power of the eight directions and how to activate them for better health, wealth and relationships
Workbook included. Refreshments provided for morning and afternoon tea. BYO lunch.
BRING YOUR HOME’S FLOOR PLAN.
Ring Ana on 0428 569 373 or e-mail email@example.com for more info.
Time: 9.30 am to 5 pm (1-h break between 1 and 2pm)
Venue: TBA (Lower North Shore Sydney)
EARLY BIRD of $408 applies until three weeks before the course.
Please ring Ana on 0428 569 373 to book.
FENG SHUI COURSE – PART II – later in 2015 (date TBA)
FLYING STAR FENG SHUI – Unveiling the Hidden Luck of Your Home
- Find how to draw a Flying Star Chart for Your Home
- Discover where the Wealth Star is hidden
- Learn how to apply cures for inauspicious stars and activate the auspicious one.
- Learn how to support each individual family member in your home
- Learn how to support your health using the Flying Stars
with Dr. Ana Claudia Brandão
BRINGING MINDFULNESS INTO YOUR HOME
Using Feng Shui Principles to Create a Peaceful and Inspiring Space
In this 3-h workshop we will explore how you can modify your home in simple ways, using basic Feng Shui principles, to create a space that promotes mindfulness.
You will explore through mindfulness exercises, such as drawing, meditation and writing, your connection with yourself and how that reflects into the space around you.
No experience necessary.
Please bring a notebook and pen, a drawing book/paper (A4 or A3) and crayons or coloured pencils.
“The workshop was absolutely beautiful and inspiring, so natural and so organic. It was amazing, so calming and centering, and allowed my imagination to flow freely. Thank you!” – Greg, Sydney
This is lovely workshop and it is very popular. People receive clarity on issues, love the mindfulness and peace of it, and still learn and experience Feng Shui principles.